Multiplicity in Unity
Date; 6th + 7th APRIL
“The idea of separateness should be obliterated. Not appreciating this to the full is a pitfall, so striving to get the bones in normal position, per se or perhaps to keep them in position is simply hopeless. In this regard, the bone item is simply an idol, and a similar idol could be made of the muscles, and so forth.”
Carl P. McConnell, DO, JAOA April 1935
A C.P.D. course with Paul Hand
The course is an exploration of how differing philosophical and perceptual perspectives impact how effective we are when working. Attendees will learn to apply Amatsu Techniques with new found perspective and context. A deeper appreciation of Unity and Wholeness will enable the student’s further development to grow in an organic fashion. The feeling of ‘bringing the whole with you’ at all times.
- Observation, re-framing our mental outlook can improve our observation skills, a closer look at the observer and observed relationship, resulting in observation as an active process!
- Palpation, seeing patient in a different context can reveal deeper insights into their problems. (ie. enhanced diagnosis)
- How an appreciation of phenomenon as they occur can ‘Bring out the Wellness’ from the patient.
- An exploration of the stages of therapy, how to consolidate this new learning into Unity
FANCY A NEW CAREER IN AMATSU ?
(A unique form of holistic physical therapy)
Or just come along to see if this therapy can help you.
AMATSU IRELAND TRAINING SCHOOL
TO HEAL AND TO GROW
– develop an income from a deeply effective practise, which fills a vital need in our community.
– Work creatively and flexibly.
– Build self awareness for personal and professional growth
-positively connect with others.
-join a community of practitioners for support and guidance.
For more information or to book your place
086-8342357 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Year 1 Anma (10 weekends)
- Year 2 Seitai (10 weekends)
- Post graduate training is usually undertaken on two day course events for Shindenjutsu and Kenkujutsu
Meet the Team
Our Teachers look forward to meeting you and with their combined experience and knowledge make learning Amatsu a life changing experience.
Amatsu teacher trainer and practitioner who also has an engineering background… started at the ripe age of 19 in teaching body movement in his own town and subsequently 10 years later became the first Amatsu practitioner and teacher…
He has done a lot to promote the principles of Dr. Hatsumi both locally and internationally and continues to do so…
William Doolan was trained directly by Dr Masaaki Hatsumi and awarded his first teaching licence of Amatsu in 1990’s, he is recognised as one of the foremost Amatsu teachers and practitioners in the western world… He also comes from a background of many forms of body movement from a very young age.
Carole Douglas is a teacher, trainer and practitioner of Amatsu therapy and has specialised training in visceral work.
She had been heavily involved in the Amatsu world and the administration of the Amatsu association over the past 20 years…